Rockmount Vehicle Maintenance
Rockmount Vehicle Maintenance is part of the Ballyvesey Holdings Group. It was initially created as an internal maintenance division to assist with the ongoing servicing and maintenance of the fleet of vehicles, plant and equipment. In 2010, the maintenance division became known as Rockmount Vehicle Maintenance Ltd and as such a separate identity within the Group.
The site, based with close proximity to the M2 in Mallusk, boasts a 35,000ft², 23 bay workshop.
- 30 workshop staff
- 6 inspection pits
- Two 8 tonne crane
- DVA Spec MAHA rolling road brake tester
- Mobile column lifts
- Vehicle wash bay
- 24 hour manned site
- Truckfile fleet maintenance
- Third party tyre contractor on site at all times (callouts available)
- ABS / EBS trailer diagnostics
- Xentry diagnostic units
- 24 hour truck and trailer breakdown
- 25 standing MOT appointments and
- MOT applications
- Onsite tank wash bay
- Collection and delivery
- Full trailer repairs from routine servicing to major accident damage, estimates and repairs
- Tail-loft LOLER and weight testing
- Tachograph calibration: digital and analogue
- Contracts with windscreen repairers and air conditioning agents
Latest news from around the group...
Most customers acquiring fully-electric Mercedes-Benz vans this year will be gaining their first experiences of the manufacturer’s zero-emissions technology – not so Travis Perkins plc.
Mercedes-Benz Trucks’ ability to supply a 26-tonne chassis with the low frame height that allows customers to maximise load volumes meant that when it needed
Tamworth truck and van workshop is the new jewel in Sapphire’s crown Sapphire Vehicle Services – one of Britain’s most successful independent commercial vehicle repairers
Travis Perkins builds for a brighter future with clean, ‘green’ Mercedes-Benz vans from Intercounty T&V
Travis Perkins builds for a brighter future with clean, ‘green’ Mercedes-Benz vans from Intercounty T&V Most customers acquiring fully-electric Mercedes-Benz vans this year will be
Leading utilities contractor Clancy has taken a positive step towards a ‘greener’ tomorrow by setting seven battery-powered Mercedes-Benz eVito vans on the road. The subject
Mercedes-Benz Dealer Intercounty Truck & Van smashes its sales targets after service-led turnaround A series of orders from leading operators that demand the highest standards