Montgomery Transport Group to attend Multimodal 2023
13 – 15 JUN 2023
Stand number: 2035
Montgomery Transport Group aims to be the preferred haulier of freight moving between UK and Ireland.
The Group comprises four divisions:
Montgomery Transport Ltd
Major UK & Ireland FTL operator with principle routes operating between the UK & Ireland from multiple sites.
- 135 tractor units
- 580 ambient trailers including: 2.9m internal height curtain-siders & 3.1m internal height curtain-siders
- Box vans
Montgomery Transport operates largely in FMCG, retail / wholesale, manufacturing & construction offering a range of just-in-time services.
A large fleet size means capacity to cope with spikes in volume or demand and cater for companies requiring multiple trailers and seasonal volume on a daily basis year round. Utilisation of over 90% of available shipping routes to Ireland gives greater flexibility when restrictions are in place due to weather or other factors.
Montgomery Distribution Ltd
An extensive pallet & LTL distribution network throughout the UK & Ireland; operating from multiple depots around the UK means capacity to handle in excess of 1,500 consignments per day to the highest standard.
Four own operated distribution sites
- Preston, Leeds, Rugby & Belfast
Five partner operated distribution sites
- Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin, Nottingham & Glasgow
Member of Palletways
- Montgomery Distribution cover three territories on behalf of Palletways: Manchester, Rugby/South Leicestershire and Northern Ireland
- Palletways is the UK’s largest pallet network handling circa 22,000 pallets per night with a 25% market share in the UK
- With a Pan-European Service offering Palletways provides regular connections to 20 European countries with a combined throughput of 40,000 pallets per night
- Palletways services cover all UK & Ireland using market leading technology allowing real time track & trace of consignments
Montgomery Tank Services Ltd
- Montgomery Tank Services help customers develop and maintain an efficient, best cost solution to serve supply chain for products that are transported in bulk tankers
- Develop solutions long, medium and short-term for challenges in either dedicated or shared-user tankers
Operating throughout the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe, Montgomery Tank Services have a wide range of equipment serving the following markets in liquid and powder formats:
Montgomery Freight Management Ltd
Worldwide operations of land, air and sea movements operating as a NVOCC allowing Montgomery Transport Group to service every customers entire scope of logistical requirements.
European Express Road Services
- Dependability through regular short sea services
- Flexibility through use of multiple European based asset operators
- Multiple options for organisation of FCL & LCL Worldwide Ocean Freight movements
- Choice of schedules, transit times and commercial operations as NVOCC
- Experienced in specialised air freight movements
- Adaptable service depending on customer requirements and airline routes
UK Domestic Freight Management
- Internal UK Mainland full load management service of ad hoc FTLs through a range of reputable 3rd party hauliers